Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Petrichor

The gloomy weather unfolds outside (Of course, sun never reaches the window but the rain always does). There is a slight drizzle and I smell the rain. 
I am back to when I first came to stay in this dingy room I've spent so much time in & learned to call home. I remember dragging my feet, unwanting to part with my (old) bed-- the move was a product of circumstance, a necessary change. I remember being in a room empty save for a mattress on the floor. I remember staring at the blank walls.
I am still here. Each foot, each inch now etched with experiences-- the space has already filled up with two years of rest, readings, and feelings. 
I sit inside the room with the window the sun never reaches but the rain always does. The walls are not blank anymore.

It may be time again for a necessary change.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete


  2. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many people choose to use two stone bands. The first stone usually sits on top of the second stone. This gives a beautiful finish, but it is also more difficult to place the second stone if you do not plan to place it at the top. Get detailed info about couple rings on this site.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!