Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Meet Choo.


Choo is the newest member of the family!




Choo is a gift from Uncle Claro and Tita Neriz. At two months,  she was delivered to us-- a small bundle of joy with ribbons on her head!

So now, the chihuahuas are waging war on the cutest Chewbacca lookalike I've ever seen. I hope they warm up to her soon. Here are a few photos of Mimi and Blair, two of our chihuhuas, trying to figure out Choo (I bet they're weirded out at the fact that Choo is covered with so much hair!).



The cuteness is killing me! YIIIIIIII!




6 comments:

  1. Isn't she just the cutest adorable puppy you have ever seen?? I bet she is. :))

    By the way, I just nominated you for THE LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD.

    You can check it out in this link: :)
    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Frances! Will try to get to it soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Adorable! :3 Cuteness level 1000! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is the cutest little baby ever! An now as she sits beside me innocently after filling our living room with pools of pee, she's still the most adorable puppy!

      Delete
  3. Super cute doggie :)

    Followed you!! :)

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!