Friday, November 16, 2012

Creative Shots


This is the photo I chose for my creative shot. Yes, this will be immortalised in my college yearbook.
Annnnd, this is just one of 4 takes.


I have reached this lifetime's quota on embarrassing photos. For my creative shot, I chose not to be anything for fear of coming up with a costume that will probably be the result of some last minute whim. I have enough gross photos of myself looking unbelievably weird and I did not wish to add to that collection. Simple and clean was the peg and I think it turned out quite well.

Only, what bullets I will have dodged in the future by going with this concept, I probably took while walking around the set with a black cloth draped over me as everyone else looked so pretty and beautiful in their costumes and dresses. 

Oh well, I will thank myself in 50 years-- probably.

Here are the other photos (all of them still unedited), save for the last shot which I refuse to post as I looked like someone hit with spasms of happiness in that take.



I just love how my hair looks in these photos. (Thank you for the ombre, Azta!
Of course, I decided to hide my hair color in my graduation picture. Stay tuned to see how I did just that.

What do you guys think?



1 comment:

  1. Hi Isa! I read your blog post about Law school.
    Just wondering what course did you take up before that? :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!