Thursday, November 8, 2012

Black and Gold

 
Another manic Monday and the start of my last semester.

Finally back to the dress code after weeks of freedom. Funny story: I only remembered I had school the next day at around 1 a.m. the night before (vacation hangover! Goodbye late nights and even later mornings!). Threw this on the next morning and just decided to match everything with the gold sandals.

Shirt and necklace from Pop Culture tiangge, Alabang Town Center;  
Shades from F21; SM pants; Roxy watch; Mendrez sandals

Photos by Alrenz.






Same old busy Mondays. This is the last sem of my college life. Yayyy! I am so excited to graduate, but now on to bigger problems-- like what I will be doing for my creative graduation shot. Ideas?






6 comments:

  1. Black + gold is always a recipe for an amazing outfit. Love the top though! :)

    xo Daphne of Metamorphosis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daphne, I think I got the top for like PHP 150 lang :)

      Delete
    2. I so love ur jeans, wer exactly u bought that, and for hwmch..also ur shoe..it rly compliments the pants!

      Delete
    3. Hello! I got these pants from SM at a brand called "Elements" a while back. They are PHP 500-800, I think. I can't remember but I'm sure they're less than 1k. :)

      Delete
  2. gold is back! nice combination isabel! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!