Wednesday, May 23, 2012

DIY dip-dyed cut out shirts

I sleep in oversized white shirts. I don't even know where I got them, but I have tons of them, old, holey, presko white shirts. They're just so comfy!

The other week, I was seized by the summer fever (I know it's late but I'm due to go to the beach in a few days, my first break this summer!), so much so that I decided to DIY beach shirts/ cover ups.  I realized that these big, white shirts had more potential– why stop at sleeping garb?

Whipped out my scissors and hacked away at two oversized, white shirts. Side-boob baring ripped sandos, they are now. For the finishing touches, I tried my hand at dip-dying.

Not bad, eh?






Will post better photos of them getting worn when I get to the beach. :)

1 comment:

  1. where did you learn to do this?

    email me? jbaker2shop@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!