Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Spankin' New Headlamp.

If you didn't already know, I'll be in Mindoro for a whole week starting Friday for our school Immersion. Really don't want to talk about how I feel about it, it's not that I don't like the outdoors, I just don't like not having the net, or electricity, or running water. For a week. In a tent. In the cold. Without my doggies.

Ahhh. A few deep breaths later and a lot of sucking it up, I finally found the heart to go shopping for supplies.

And I just might have found something that would make the Immersion trip worthwhile. Say hello to.....


 Isn't it just the coolest, most ingenious thing ever? The first time I ever saw a head lamp was when my photographer friend Tim had his on after a shoot that left us at dawn in Batangas. I know his cost more since I think it was a top of the line version that allowed you to see miles ahead in the dark (I may be exaggerating) but yeah. I've wanted one since then.

I got mine at ACE Hardware for PHP 248.75 with a free battery. Aside from the adjustable garter strap, it has a clip on the back. Bingo!




 This thing is so cool,  I've been walking around my room with the lights off.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!