Thursday, December 22, 2011

Trip Christmas Party 2011: United Nations

As mentioned earlier, I spent the weekend with friends for our annual Christmas celebrations. Oh good god, the hilarity that ensued! This year's theme was United Nations. I can say with full conviction that my friends are very good sports. Everyone (I mean EVERYONE!) came with costumes drag queens would be proud of. Achieve!

I wonder what the people in the house next door were thinking when they saw a bunch of kids(?) pouring out into the lawn, all costumed up at 10 p.m.

I am so blessed to have these people in my life.






And now for the costumes..... 

Ms. Africa
Mr. and Ms. Peru
Mr. and Ms. Spain

Ms. Morocco

Ms. Puerto Rico

Mr. and Ms. Japan

Mr. and Ms. Hawaii (Not a country/nation, but don't ask. Haha!) 

Ms. Hungary

Grecian/Spartan pair
Ms. France, Cheska's "substandard compliance costume"

The winner of the night: 1/2 of the USA couple.

Here's a photo of almost everyone from Charm. Check out Mr. Korea (in the green) and his silly hat.

We missed a few other friends, we still have next year, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!