Saturday, January 28, 2012

High Kicks and Leather Jackets

Lazy clothes with a leather jacket and combat boots, they end up looking badas$.

Growing up, I was never a girly girl, and more often than not, I'd imagine myself looking cool. A cross between Lara Croft and Sarah Connor, that was the idea.

I look back at the snot nosed mess that was the pubescent and pre pubescent me.. no, I didn't look tough, cool, or badas$. Missed that peg by a mile.

Making up for it allllllll on this blog, with this outfit. Puberty, I beat you! Haha!




Sooooo, the boy says I look more cutesy and not bada$s. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Haha you look amazing! Totally Lara Croft. Love those boots!

    Hope you have a lovely weekend! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cool look! Very chic!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!