Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Scrapbook

I should be studying but I'm on my blog. So, since it is the middle of midterm week, will hurry it up.

For this term I was asked to submit a scrapbook of my family and the people in my life. Here's a few favorite photos.



(these photos are from my dad)




There are so many other photos, of family, of people, of more friends, and of pets, but there is never enough space. I am thankful to whatever cosmic force that gave me all of this, for blessing me with all of this niceness in my life.

I end this with a final note:

Remember that you are to the world whatever it is you choose to show it. Never be afraid to be judged, when you know that all you do is in the right.

Good night, everyone. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!