Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sights from Boracay

As continuation of that previous Boracay post (Today we left the island), here are a few other photographs of the vacation we had. 

We flew to Aklan and spent the night there. A bus ride about an hour and 45 minutes long gets you to Caticlan. We were brought to this lovely waiting area before we took the speedboat to Boracay. 

On the speedboat, I took this photo of other ships docked on the beach. We were nearing paradise. 

Walking around the d'Mall/ d'Talipapa area, we spotted the most amusing thing. Ahh, I can only imagine the trademark violations.

A spacious Boracay tricycle. Fit my whole family of 5, Nanay and Tatay already on in this photo.


Interesting finds from a store we passed on the beach side. They had croc skulls and monkey skulls, and that crazy witch doctor staff Bri wanted. Their Facebook page here: MariItArtworks



And more colorful souvenir shops! I think my mom got one of these colorful masks.

The view from Station 3's Calypso Dive Center.

A quiet spot in Station 2, Mango Ray's beachfront bar.

Artwork in Red Pirates, a secluded bar in Station 3. Away from the hustle bustle of the island. Such a nice spot to relax in. Will be posting more photos on this place later.

The view from our hotel's pool side. Boracay Gardens took care of everything for us, from the Kalibo transfers to our breakfast and dinner buffets. Though not a beachfront hotel, Gardens was as good as that– there was a walkway from the hotel that leads directly to the beach, a mere 5 minute walk. 

I regret not having taken photos of the hotel room. This was because I was too busy lying on their really comfy hotel bed.


Of course, the white sands of Boracay. 

And, here I am underwater and scared out of my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!