Sunday, June 3, 2012

Jammers: Great burgers in Boracay

If it weren't for my unappeasable hunger, I wouldn't have wandered into Jammers. Brian, being a more frequent Boracay guest, suggested we try the place on the first night but we felt that we weren't supposed to be having burgers by the beach. Wrong, how very wrong.

Right beside Boracay's Epic, Jammers is perfect for midnight snacks and after drinking binge out sessions.

That last night I walked into Jammers at around after midnight, hungry even after a buffet breakfast and dinner. For 135 bucks, I had the best burger I've had in a while.


I had to come back the next day to get more. 

Yummy Mango-bananna fruit shake!

Their burgers don't look like much, but good God, they are a must try!

That afternoon, we left the beach. But, I also left with three other burgers (not including this one) because I couldn't get enough!

(I am not even exaggerating one bit as I write this post. I am craving for another burger now. )

1 comment:

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!