Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cut-out dresses

Beautiful cut-out dresses from Enna.


I got these beautiful cut-out dresses from an online store called Enna for a WIM feature a while back. I still cannot get over how much I love them. Wore this one to a friend's birthday bash and it was the perfect party dress. 


Dress from Enna; Parisian pumps; Bedazzle necklace; Old earrings

Photos by Camille.


I do suggest a cute cover up or blazer for this outfit when worn in a day setting. In a conservative country like ours, one cannot just traipse around town with bare backs like this (although I must say that I was tempted to), regardless of the heat. They're perfect for nigh outs though.

By the way, a big congratulations to the ladies who won the WIM Enna giveaway!

More to come, soon. Been taking photos with my phone everywhere and there's just still so much I want to share, but not enough time to type them down. Another new blog post soon, I promise.







1 comment:

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!