Saturday, September 1, 2012

"Pink, is my new obsession"


Weather has been crazy lately! I never know when I should dress for the heat or the rain. 
Soooo, in this outfit, I paired this bright, beautiful swimsuit from Cocomo with shorts. That way, I'm ready for either the heat or getting wet.

Okay, kidding aside, isn't this the cutest pink swimsuit? I love the fact that I don't have to be in a pool or at the beach to be able to wear it.



Thanks to Cocomo for the Avrin halter maillot.
Read more on Cocomo Clothing HERE.
Photos from my wonderful friend, Monica Sanchez.

Cocomo Avrin halter maillot; Jelly Nelly sandals; Pink aviator shades from Fly;
 gifted belt; shorts and earrings from random bazaar stalls; ROXY watch

What do you think of incorporating swim wear into your everyday clothes?
I, for one, think it's great! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!