Monday, September 3, 2012

Alcohol & Cupcakes: A match made in heaven!

It was a few weeks back when I tweeted about wanting alcoholic cupcakes. After a few replies and retweets (because who wouldn't want an alcoholic cupcake, right?), I stopped thinking about cupcakes to focus on less enjoyable, but more important things.

That was why I was so happy when a few days ago, my friends Bea and Karla dropped these babies over.



They're not just any cupcakes, they're alcoholic cupcakes!
I especially loved the margarita cupcake– almost as much as I love margarita.




I loved them and I love Bea and Karla for bringing them over!

Isn't this the coolest thing ever? 

Cupcakes by Happiness in Cupcakes in BF Homes. I believe there are more flavours. I have to try them all!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!