Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Banapple Dining, Alabang Town Center

A while back I tried Banapple's cakes and I promised myself to try their food, too. Since then, I've dined in Banapple quite a few times (forgetting my camera therefore being unable to blog about it) and I find their food to be pretty good and affordable. 
Camille and her Banapple cake.



Finally, here's what we had the last time we were there:


Corn Chowder (PHP 80)


House Salad (PHP 120)


Hickory Ribs (PHP 185)


Porkloin (PHP 180)


Pasta Trio– that's three kinds of sausages! (PHP 180)


Salpicao (PHP 190)


Of course, dessert! Cheers to Banoffee Pie, one of the most wonderful things on earth!


Banapple is easily becoming one of my favorite restaurant (well, one of the many that I have). I seem to notice, though, that most of their food border on the sweet side– something I usually do not like. Surprisingly, I find it okay in Banapple. Their "sweet" salpicao is a favorite. 

I also suggest you give their Tapa a try, it comes with the most wonderful, fluffy eggs.















Alabang Town Center 
Connecticut Greenhills
Katipunan 1 & Too
Tomas Morato
Ayala Triangle Gardens
Delivery: 212-1212

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!