Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's a wrap!


I got all dressed up for a shoot the other day, a video assignment for school.


And so, the day was spent running around the park and shooting and reshooting scenes. Of course that was fun until  7 hours later– my make up melted, my hair was wet from sweat, and  I must have ran through that path at least 10 times.

But then at around 6 p.m., the magic words were uttered. "It's a wrap", they said.
Now comes the gruesome editing part.




Photos from my friends Ryan and Alrenz, who are also part of this prod team.

Hat from Vietnam; Borrowed Cotton On dress from my friend Monica;
 doll shoes from Taiwan's Shi Lin market; Necklace from Tickles


Stay tuned for the video! What do you think it's about? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!