Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Red and Burgundy


Found the comfiest red pants, along with a lot of other cool stuff, in my mother's closet.


I colored my hair, did you notice? I was planning on getting myself an ombre, but I got impatient and dyed my hair Burgundy instead. Also due for a trim, but I want long mermaid hair so I'm postponing it as long as I can. 



Elephant necklace from a random online shop; ROXY watch; Forever 21 Connector ring; 
DIY stacked chain bracelets; Vintage red pants, raided from my mother's closet;
 Department store shirt; Shoebox clogs

Thanks to Jani, who initially did not know what a fashion blogger was, for these wonderful photos.




Not much words for today's outfit, in a nutshell I describe this look as: I-was-lazy-and-I-wanted-to-wear-the-cool-red-pants-I-found-so-I-wore-high-heels-and-lots-of-bracelets-to-make-it-look-like-I-tried-outfit. Do you think it works?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!