Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Asian Flair


Tonight I went to the Rajo x Parisian| Milanos show courtesy of Parisian Shoes. (More on that here




At the last minute, I got confirmation on the Rajo show and I was thrilled. I love Parisian and I loved the last Rajo/Parisian collaboration. But then came the problem of what to wear. The event's theme was Asian Flair.

And so I spent the whole of last night rummaging through my closet, looking for something decent to wear. After hours and hours of trying and giving up at least twice before, I finally found my costume for the night. Extra effort exerted on my hair, it's not everyday I get to dress up like an asian.. oh wait.... (I kid!)






Vintage shirt; Celine Kimono jacket; Vittorio Obi; 
SM skirt; Parisian pumps; Therapy, Pop Culture necklace; Gifted ring

Photos from Alranz.


What do you think?  More on the Rajo x Parisian Show soon, stay tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!