Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Slice, Bonifacio High Street

Appetizers at Slice
I spent the whole day at BHS earlier and had lunch in the quaintest restaurant.

Belle De Jour invited us to the launch of their BDJ Box (which I will blog about very, very soon!) which was held in the cutest restaurant ever. Slice, which turns out to be the brainchild of Pia Cayetano, gives off that nice, bright, comfortable vibe (a little bit quirky, a little bit sophisticated) that I think only places like cafe's can have.



All these cakes and cupcakes...


and the muffins! Heaven!


And now for the food!
(I apologize for not having the exact names of these dishes, was focusing on the BDJ event at hand, but I will try to describe them as best I can)


For starters, different cheeses were served with crackers and a side of nuts (or is it granola? hmmm, not really sure). My favorite was the Camembert with the sweet jam.


And then, paninis (?) and seafood pasta!


I ordered a raspberry juice drink which tasted like candy, yum!


My favorite part of the meal would be these Choco Yema cupcakes that Slice is apparently famous for. These are delightful! I even took one home with me because I couldn't have enough!


Slice is definitely a restaurant I'd like to visit again (even if just to sample all the sweets!).

Thankful for being introduced to this place, it was the perfect venue for the Belle De Jour Box launch. And, speaking of the BDJ Box, I will be blogging about that in the next few days. Stay tuned for that.
Get excited! (especially the ladies! Hihi!)



Slice Website
Slice Facebook Page
Slice Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!