Monday, October 29, 2012

Floral and Pink


Been experimenting with clothes a lot lately.
Lazy pink shirt was so comfortable I ended up building the outfit around it.

Sometimes, I wear something and I just find it so comfortable my body cannot bear to part with it (Okay, my siblings tell me I exaggerate a lot so yeah). That's basically what happened with this top.

I believe that heels can make any outfit look better. So, I paired this comfy but aggressively pink shirt with heels and a matching floral bag.




Primadonna Shoes; Vintage shirt; Bench Pants; Seventeen gold necklace;
 gifted gold layer necklace; Genevieve Gozum belt; Liz Claiborne bag

Photos by Camille.



Do you think it works?




6 comments:

  1. YES! I definitely agree with what you said; "heels can make any outfit look better" :) I like the casual vibe of this look. <3

    xo,
    kenishialala.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how simple this look is yet it's so chic!

    Love, Maria
    www.imavintagebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Blesselle! I visited your blog, I love the make up! Officially following you on Google friend connect now. :)

      Delete

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!