Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Prim and Geeky!


This was my Monday attire. Started the week with a positive, prim attitude.


A project dictated that we visit the heart of Manila, Intramuros. Off I went to the walled city, channeling my geeky/proper side.

I still think that Intramuros is one of the prettiest places in the city, and I can't help but feel a sense of misplaced nostalgia when in the area. I am then reminded of the place's wealth in history.

 But, nothing is more beautiful at 12 pm and with an empty stomach than McDonald's golden arches. I was in Intramuros this afternoon and was perfectly content eating a burger and sitting in Mcdo. Blasphemous, I know, but I resolve to visit the place again to appreciate the history (and then maybe consider another burger.)





Pants from SM; Vintage Top; Shoes from Taipei's Shi Lin Market;
 Roxy bag and watch; my sister's gifted necklace

Photos by Alrenz


Until next time, my beautiful walled city! I shall not exchange your culture for hamburgers then!
(The mind thinks not when the tummy is hungry and the burger is ready)




2 comments:

  1. Niko comments on one of Isa's fashion posts.

    "I actually quite like it," he wrote.

    And then he realized he really does have a thing for thick-rimmed frames.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!