Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Vacation dress-ing



Easy peasy vacation dress. I find vacation dressing easier than normal everyday dressing-- throw on anything that feels flowy and comfy. You are, after, all on a vacation and entitled to feel good!


The other day we spent half the day in the beach house lazing about and the other half en route to Naga, and then back to the beach.

On the way to Naga from the beach house in the sea side town of Dolo is Goa, the town my father is originally from. A quick visit proved to be very interesting: the place where my father's house once stood is now a street named after my grandfather.


Vintage dress, Jelly Nelly slippers

Photos by Camille



My sister and the street that immortalizes my grandfather.



Leaving Bicol today but will be posting more about our few days stay here soon.



3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great time! I miss Bicol. :(

    Daphne of Metamorphosis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bicol is always breathtaking! I did enjoy my stay. :) You should go back, soon! :)

      Delete
  2. nice

    Now we can book the bus Tickets through online

    Online Ticket Booking for Bus
    Online Ticket Booking for Bus
    SVR Travels

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!