Monday, October 1, 2012

Dogs just wanna have fun!


It was the weekend and the dogs wanted to come out and play!



Fiona, Boo, and Julia obviously wanted attention that afternoon. An attempt to shoot my outfit turned into a doggie playdate. The outside dogs would not let up and so we gave in.




My dad's Levi's plaid polo; Shopwise Bodycon dress; Jelly Nelly sandals;
 friend's beaded necklace; Dog tags from DogTagPH; DIY rosary necklace

Photos by Camille.


Boo being totally adorable! I love my dogs!!



2 comments:

  1. You have so many dogs! They're adorable. By the way, did you know that there's a week-long event for dogs at Town Center? Mike and I brought Pogo last Saturday. Bring them to ATC! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to but I can't pick which one to bring!

      Delete

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!