Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Loosey goosey


A loose and comfy outfit to mark the start of the sem break!



Monday marked the end of the semester and festivities were in order. The rest of Monday was thus spent merrymaking with classmates. Tuesday was then spend nursing a baby hangover and running around town doing errands.

Note that I am wearing a skirt and open toed sandals. Why? Because it's sen break and the dress code is dead. Ha.


Photos by Anton and my mother. Aren't they sweet, condoning my blogging whims.




Shirt from Pop Culture tiangge in Alabang Town Center; Skirt from Shapes;
 Steve Madden sandals; ROXY bag and watch; Scarf from Shopwise; Gifted necklace

I spent the whole of this morning sleeping. It's that wonderful time of the year again! Hope you all enjoy this break. (I know I will. Heehee!)




1 comment:

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!