Saturday, October 20, 2012

Chill out/boring afternoons



Wore this vintage dress to meet friends at the mall one boring afternoon.


Boring afternoons-- seems I've been having a lot of those lately. 

So, I spent the other afternoon with friends. Good to get out and see people. If I didn't, I would have probably spent the whole day at home on my bed, surfing through channels (alas, Universal Channel, the only channel I ever watch, is no more), and falling in and out of sleep.


Vintage Esprit overall dress; Parisian bag; SM slippers; ROXY watch; DIY necklace


Say hello to my friends:


Jam, who is wondrously tall, and I.


Jam and Jayce (who took most of these photos)


--and his beautiful color coordinated shoes!

Wasted the day at Alabang Town Center, a mall I've been going to since I was a little girl. Oh, if only malls could talk (eep!).


I hope you've had a more productive week that I have been having.
(I promise to start exercising sooooooon.... if I could peel myself out of my bed, that is)







2 comments:

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!