Sunday, October 7, 2012

Vintage Shopping



I rarely buy new clothes. When I feel like I have nothing to wear, I shop in my mother's closet–– the place is a gold mine! The tops I'm wearing (and still am wearing as I type this) are courtesy of my mother's tendency to never throw things out (Thank God!).



It's been a surprisingly uneventful week, considering that everything's been so stressful. Nothing but rushing after deadlines, shooting, and video editing– oh, and did I mention all the sleepless nights?

So yes, mornings are extra hard for me. 8 a.m. classes coupled with an editing all-nighter can turn me into a grumbly monster (my group mates can attest to that). 

The start of today was no different. I woke up later than planned and took the quickest shower of my life. Threw stuff on and am surprised to find that the outfit actually looks semi decent (this blog is doing wonders for how I dress!).



Vintage shirt and silk polo; Bench pants; CMG sandals;
 Sister's gifted necklace; F21 connector ring; Roxy watch

Thank you, Jani, for the wonderful photos.




Before I leave to edit (more videos), I ask those out there who know about clothes: What are alternatives to jeans when there's a strict school dress code?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!