Sunday, October 28, 2012

Yellow Polkadots


I rarely would wear such a cutesy dress, but here it is-- paired with a leather (sort-of) jacket, of course, to balance out the girly girl in the outfit.

So polkadots, lace, and yellow oxfords. Not the type you'd imagine me wearing but I dyed my hair sorta yellow recently so why not, right?



Because Fiona the labrador figured she'd be part of the shoot. She is yellow too, after all.


Penshoppe jacket; Gifter dress; Aldo shoes; vintage gifted bag; 
My sister's DIY necklace; Genevieve Gozum belt

Photos by Camille.


I looked like such a proper girl that day. Only I ate slices of cake in one sitting (which isn't very ladylike at all)––will blog about that soon, too.







4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Daf! They are actually my sister's. She got them at a sale in Aldo. (I just love Aldo sales!) :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely dress. I'm kinda biased with vintage-y & yellow dresses. Haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicky! I was initially scared of the yellow polka dots though, they seemed too overwhelming at first.

      Delete

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!